7 Ways to incorporate a stylish imperial wedding table design into your wedding breakfast or reception.
Creating your dream wedding breakfast takes time and a lot of pinning. You will be inundated with designs and ways to set up a room. But choosing your table designs based on the room you are working with is a good place to start. Imperial table designs can help you fit a lot of people into a tight space. Once you have the idea of your tables started you can then get to the fun part of making them look incredible. Here are 7 ways to incorporate your imperial table (or trestle tables) into your perfect breakfast:
- Creates a strong visual impact
- Creates more intimacy for your guests – the distance between your guests will be smaller compared to a round table. So if you want the cozy feeling of a family, an imperial wedding breakfast layout is perfect.
- Tablescape will create a wow feature with your centrepieces being closer to your guests. This will bring a sense of opulence of volume to your tables.
- Seating Plans – These can be easier to arrange because it is not a table of sections but rather one long table that everyone is a part of.
- Fresh and familiar elegance – Like sitting at home with the family, a familiar feel but with the elegance you wish to add to your atmosphere.
- Challenge your florist to new heights – Choose high-level floral arrangements that rise above your guests, so long garlands that run down the centre of your table. Your opportunity to be more creative with your flowers becomes wider with an imperial design.
- Add round tables to the outside area of a main imperial going down the centre of the room. This can help fill out a large room.
Corky and Prince
Wild and Co
Wedding Planner and Stylists:
Rebecca the wedding planner